Licensing Question - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Licensing Question - Veritas Backup Exec ; We have been using the eval cluster aware 8.5 version of BENT for a couple weeks. We just got our licenses in. How do you upgrade the eval version to licensed? Re-install? Thanks, Dave...

  1. Licensing Question

    We have been using the eval cluster aware 8.5 version of BENT for a couple
    weeks. We just got our licenses in. How do you upgrade the eval version to
    licensed? Re-install?

    Thanks,

    Dave

  2. Re: Licensing Question

    Run the install again, at the point where you enter the license numbers,
    enter them and hit next, then quit the install.

    "Dave Ulring" wrote in message
    > We have been using the eval cluster aware 8.5 version of BENT for a couple
    > weeks. We just got our licenses in. How do you upgrade the eval version

    > licensed? Re-install?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave

+ Reply to Thread