Exchange mailbox restore selection contents appear as gibberish - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange mailbox restore selection contents appear as gibberish - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using BE 8.5 on Win NT 4.0 SP4 with Exchange 5.5. When looking at the individual mailboxes to restore a deleted message or item, the messages are all displayed in the right pane as gibberish (a bunch of ...

  1. Exchange mailbox restore selection contents appear as gibberish

    I am using BE 8.5 on Win NT 4.0 SP4 with Exchange 5.5.
    When looking at the individual mailboxes to restore a deleted message or
    item, the messages are all displayed in the right pane as gibberish (a bunch
    of boxes and foreign characters) instead. The directory structure is fine,
    but the messages are all a mess.

  2. Re: Exchange mailbox restore selection contents appear as gibberish

    Which exchange SP are you on. ?
    "ALAN" wrote in message

    > I am using BE 8.5 on Win NT 4.0 SP4 with Exchange 5.5.
    > When looking at the individual mailboxes to restore a deleted message or
    > item, the messages are all displayed in the right pane as gibberish (a

    bunch
    > of boxes and foreign characters) instead. The directory structure is

    fine,
    > but the messages are all a mess.

+ Reply to Thread