Error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error - Veritas Backup Exec ; http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/192037.htm The link goes to the description of the error I got. If anyone has ever gotten this error or has any suggestions for fixing it please post...I am unable to run backups or restores with this error. Thanks!...

  1. Error

    The link goes to the description of the error I got. If anyone has ever
    gotten this error or has any suggestions for fixing it please post...I am
    unable to run backups or restores with this error.
    Thanks!

  2. Re: Error

    so the Changer always leaves the tape inb the drive after operation, and
    when you are doing a new operation a new tape can not be mounted beacuse
    there is already a tape in the drive. And then you have to manually have to
    dismount the tape in the drive before continuing ?
    Have you considered having a word with the HW vendor ?
    "Andrew" wrote in message

    > http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/192037.htm
    >
    > The link goes to the description of the error I got. If anyone has ever
    > gotten this error or has any suggestions for fixing it please post...I am
    > unable to run backups or restores with this error.
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread