Full backup runs twice - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Full backup runs twice - Veritas Backup Exec ; After my full backup runs on monday it tries to run again. The tape is ejected, probably for overwrite protection it is not full And then it tries to load for another full backup. I didnt set it that way ...

  1. Full backup runs twice

    After my full backup runs on monday it tries to run again.
    The tape is ejected, probably for overwrite protection it is not full

    And then it tries to load for another full backup. I didnt set it that way
    and can not see

    it anywhere.

    any ideas ?

  2. Re: Full backup runs twice

    "Pete" wrote:

    >After my full backup runs on monday it tries to run again.
    >The tape is ejected, probably for overwrite protection it is not full
    >
    >And then it tries to load for another full backup. I didnt set it that way
    >and can not see

    Is it failing and then trying to do restart? This is a scheduling option.
    >it anywhere.
    >
    >any ideas ?

+ Reply to Thread