An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of the directory: - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of the directory: - Veritas Backup Exec ; Has anyone seen this error before it just started happening. and I can not figure out why. Any help would be appreciated An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of the directory: D:\Home\UserX\123Files. It is Possible that ...

  1. An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of the directory:

    Has anyone seen this error before it just started happening. and I can not
    figure out why.

    Any help would be appreciated

    An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of
    the directory:

    D:\Home\UserX\123Files.

    It is Possible that the Files or Subdirectories have not been backed up.
    Please Examine your log file or catalogs to ensure this directory tree was
    backed up in its entirety

  2. Re: An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191761.htm

    Brian Carty wrote:

    > Has anyone seen this error before it just started happening. and I can not
    > figure out why.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated
    >
    > An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of
    > the directory:
    >
    > D:\Home\UserX\123Files.
    >
    > It is Possible that the Files or Subdirectories have not been backed up.
    > Please Examine your log file or catalogs to ensure this directory tree was
    > backed up in its entirety

  3. Re: An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents of the directory:

    Thank you for your imput I looked at that and its close to the message I am
    getting that deals more with security persmissions. and I check all my
    permissions are right.

    Thank you
    Brian

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191761.htm
    >
    > Brian Carty wrote:
    >
    > > Has anyone seen this error before it just started happening. and I can

    not
    > > figure out why.
    > >
    > > Any help would be appreciated
    > >
    > > An unusual error (1392) was encountered while enumerating the contents

    of
    > > the directory:
    > >
    > > D:\Home\UserX\123Files.
    > >
    > > It is Possible that the Files or Subdirectories have not been backed up.
    > > Please Examine your log file or catalogs to ensure this directory tree

    was
    > > backed up in its entirety

+ Reply to Thread