RSM Database and "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData" directory backup. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on RSM Database and "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData" directory backup. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I was wondering if it's really neccessary to backup the "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData" directory if I don't use Removable Storage Management. Sometimes I get the error message "An error occurred while exporting the RSM Database files. The RSM Database could not be ...

  1. RSM Database and "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData" directory backup.

    I was wondering if it's really neccessary to backup the "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData"
    directory if I don't use Removable Storage Management. Sometimes I get the
    error message "An error occurred while exporting the RSM Database files.
    The RSM Database could not be backed up." and unflagging the directory fixes
    the problem.

  2. Re: RSM Database and "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData" directory backup.

    Apparently it is not, according to Veritas

    "Alan Chapman" wrote:

    >I was wondering if it's really neccessary to backup the "C:\WINNT\System32\NtmsData"
    >directory if I don't use Removable Storage Management. Sometimes I get the
    >error message "An error occurred while exporting the RSM Database files.
    >The RSM Database could not be backed up." and unflagging the directory fixes
    >the problem.

+ Reply to Thread