V8.0 An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media in QUANTUM 1 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on V8.0 An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media in QUANTUM 1 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Can anyone help me with this one. I have started to get the following errors in the verify section on nearly all the backups that I perform. An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media in QUANTUM 1. Now when ...

  1. V8.0 An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media in QUANTUM 1

    Can anyone help me with this one. I have started to get the following errors
    in the verify section on nearly all the backups that I perform.

    An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media in QUANTUM 1.

    Now when I try to restore any data the jobs fail and I get the same message!!

    I am running BENT V8.0 Rev 3314 on NT4 Sp6a

  2. Re: V8.0 An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media inQUANTUM 1

    go to the search page at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/sear...BEWNT&crumb=on
    (URL may be wrapped)
    enter "inconsistency was encountered" as the search string

    You should get 6 hits.

    Stu C wrote:

    > Can anyone help me with this one. I have started to get the following errors
    > in the verify section on nearly all the backups that I perform.
    >
    > An inconsistency was encountered on the storage media in QUANTUM 1.
    >
    > Now when I try to restore any data the jobs fail and I get the same message!!
    >
    > I am running BENT V8.0 Rev 3314 on NT4 Sp6a

+ Reply to Thread