I have a HP 40x6e with BENT 7.01 on Win NT 4 sp6a. When two tapes are needed
for a backup, the second tape loads but does not run. Instead I receive these
two alerts.

"Media [media name] is overwrite protected."
"Please remove the media from the drive and respond OK."

The drive has already loaded the second tape and the backup resumes as soon
as I hit OK for the two alerts.

I always use the first tape for a backup. I do need the second, third, &
later tapes to load and run automatically.

Is there a setting that will allow this to work?
Do I have to get the autoloader module?
How much is the autoloader module & would I be better off upgrading to BE
8.5?
Does 8.5 need a seperate autoloader module?

Thanks