Bios settings - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Bios settings - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know the correct bios settings for a surestore 24x6 dat it is on the same card (an iwill scsi adapter) as my raid system and I am also runing BENT 8.0 on wondows NT Server Thanks webkadet99@hotmail.com...

  1. Bios settings

    Does anyone know the correct bios settings for a surestore 24x6 dat it is on
    the same card (an iwill scsi adapter) as my raid system and I am also runing
    BENT 8.0 on wondows NT Server

    Thanks

    webkadet99@hotmail.com

  2. Re: Bios settings

    You really shouldn't run your tape/loader off the same controller as your hard
    drives especially if it's a RAID controller.

    Get a low-end SCSI controller (I've used Adaptec 2920s, about as low-end as you
    can get ) and put the loader and drive on that, by themselves.

    Andrew Maddock wrote:

    > Does anyone know the correct bios settings for a surestore 24x6 dat it is on
    > the same card (an iwill scsi adapter) as my raid system and I am also runing
    > BENT 8.0 on wondows NT Server
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > webkadet99@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread