SQL Database Not Responding - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on SQL Database Not Responding - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm hoping someone may be able to help me on this one. When I check the backup logs I get an error message saying "Database Server Not Responding. Backup Set Aborted." I'm running 8.0 for NT4 Sp6. Any ideas?...

  1. SQL Database Not Responding

    I'm hoping someone may be able to help me on this one. When I check the
    backup logs I get an error message saying "Database Server Not Responding.
    Backup Set Aborted." I'm running 8.0 for NT4 Sp6. Any ideas?

  2. Re: SQL Database Not Responding

    Hi Mike,

    I know that this is nearly two years ago, but did you manage to resolve this
    issue.

    Many thanks
    Lewis

    "Mike Myers" wrote:
    >I'm hoping someone may be able to help me on this one. When I check the
    >backup logs I get an error message saying "Database Server Not Responding.
    >Backup Set Aborted." I'm running 8.0 for NT4 Sp6. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread