agent accelerator only initializes on some drives - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on agent accelerator only initializes on some drives - Veritas Backup Exec ; When backing up a remote server with C:\,D:\and E:\ drives, the Agent Accelerator will come up as "not present" on one of the drives every now and then. The other two drives are fine but one of the three will ...

  1. agent accelerator only initializes on some drives

    When backing up a remote server with C:\,D:\and E:\ drives, the Agent Accelerator
    will come up as "not present" on one of the drives every now and then. The
    other two drives are fine but one of the three will come up with "agent accelerator
    not present - performing standard backup"
    Any ideas??

  2. Re: agent accelerator only initializes on some drives

    I'm having the same problem. Have you figured anything out yet?

    "Matt Putney" wrote in message

    > When backing up a remote server with C:\,D:\and E:\ drives, the Agent

    Accelerator
    > will come up as "not present" on one of the drives every now and then.

    The
    > other two drives are fine but one of the three will come up with "agent

    accelerator
    > not present - performing standard backup"
    > Any ideas??

+ Reply to Thread