Hi,

I want to setup a daily unattended backup.

One backup takes approx one half of a tape, but I want only to change the
tapes once a week.

So, I thought, I buy a tape library. But I cant afford it....

My Idea is now to buy two internal OnStream tape drives, to combine it with
my old OnStream tape drive, and to "imitate" a tape library.

But for this to do, my backup software and my tape drives must support
"multiple tape drives". Because a backup could be spread over two tapes. The
begining of the backup could be on the end of tape drive 1, and the end of
the backup on tape drive 2.

Regards
cjw