Exchange Mailboxes Backup @ 0KB - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange Mailboxes Backup @ 0KB - Veritas Backup Exec ; All of our mailboxes are backing up successfully, but are registering at 0KB. Our information store and directory are backing up w/ data. Any suggestions...I need to figure this out and would appreciate ANY help!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!...

  1. Exchange Mailboxes Backup @ 0KB

    All of our mailboxes are backing up successfully, but are registering at 0KB.
    Our information store and directory are backing up w/ data. Any suggestions...I
    need to figure this out and would appreciate ANY help!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

  2. Re: Exchange Mailboxes Backup @ 0KB

    If you are getting the information store and directory, you have everything
    you need. I wouldn't worry about the mailboxes. they are mainly a
    convenience.

    Charles Villa

    "Lori Umbach" wrote in message

    > All of our mailboxes are backing up successfully, but are registering at

    0KB.
    > Our information store and directory are backing up w/ data. Any

    suggestions...I
    > need to figure this out and would appreciate ANY help!!!! Thanks in

    advance!!!!

+ Reply to Thread