temp.edb and tmp.edb. Should I back these up? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on temp.edb and tmp.edb. Should I back these up? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Unable to open the item \exchsrvr\DSADATA\temp.edb - skipped. Unable to open the item \exchsrvr\mdbdata\tmp.edb - skipped. Are they backed up by the Exchange Agent (which I have installed)? Should all *.edb files be unflagged in the backup job?...

  1. temp.edb and tmp.edb. Should I back these up?

    Unable to open the item \exchsrvr\DSADATA\temp.edb - skipped.
    Unable to open the item \exchsrvr\mdbdata\tmp.edb - skipped.

    Are they backed up by the Exchange Agent (which I have installed)? Should
    all *.edb files be unflagged in the backup job?

  2. Re: temp.edb and tmp.edb. Should I back these up?

    If you are backing up the information store and directory, you can skip the
    Exchange database files. See
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/207980.htm .

    Charles Villa

    "Alan Chapman" wrote in message

    > Unable to open the item \exchsrvr\DSADATA\temp.edb - skipped.
    > Unable to open the item \exchsrvr\mdbdata\tmp.edb - skipped.
    >
    > Are they backed up by the Exchange Agent (which I have installed)? Should
    > all *.edb files be unflagged in the backup job?

+ Reply to Thread