Greetings

I have a customer that has a mixed bag of NT 4 servers that run Backup Exec
7.3 and 8.5. I am going to install a Fibre Channel Backup solution that
is configured as follows:

-- Fibre Channel Cards in the servers
-- Fibre Channel to SCSI Tape Controller
-- 2 DLT 35/70 Tape Libraries
-- Backup Exec 8.5 with Library Expansion Option
-- Backup Exec 7.3 with 4 SQL Agents, 3 Exchange Agents, and Shared Storage
Option

1st question - is this (as configured) a supported config and compatible?
2nd question - can I move the agents licences from the 7.3 to the 8.5 to
a dedicated "Backup Server" to allow control of all backups?

Thanks for your input on this

Jim