OFO crashes with an Unknown Error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO crashes with an Unknown Error - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi! Everytime I start a new Backup-Job with enabled OFO, the Backup crashes with the Unknown Error: 0x5aa. Can someone help me? What produced this Error? Thanks, Joerg...

  1. OFO crashes with an Unknown Error

    Hi!

    Everytime I start a new Backup-Job with enabled OFO, the Backup crashes with
    the Unknown Error: 0x5aa.
    Can someone help me? What produced this Error?

    Thanks,

    Joerg

  2. Re: OFO crashes with an Unknown Error

    The is a OFO update available for download on this site.

    "Jörg Mayer" wrote:
    >Hi!
    >
    >Everytime I start a new Backup-Job with enabled OFO, the Backup crashes

    with
    >the Unknown Error: 0x5aa.
    >Can someone help me? What produced this Error?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Joerg

  3. Re: OFO crashes with an Unknown Error

    "Shaun Satterthwaite" wrote:

    > The is a OFO update available for download on this site.

    Thanks for the Link, but thats a fix for the Unknown error: 0x3e6.
    ^^^^^
    I dont know, if it will work, but I'll try it.

    Jörg

+ Reply to Thread