Autorespond to alert in 8.0? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Autorespond to alert in 8.0? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am getting two alerts that are informational. I am new to Backup Exec, and basically inherited the administration cold. What I need to know is if there is a way to autorespond to informational alerts and if so, how?...

  1. Autorespond to alert in 8.0?

    I am getting two alerts that are informational. I am new to Backup Exec, and
    basically inherited the administration cold. What I need to know is if there
    is a way to autorespond to informational alerts and if so, how?

  2. Re: Autorespond to alert in 8.0?

    Charles Villa

    Gene Cooley wrote in message

    > I am getting two alerts that are informational. I am new to Backup Exec,

    and
    > basically inherited the administration cold. What I need to know is if

    there
    > is a way to autorespond to informational alerts and if so, how?

+ Reply to Thread