Where Can I Find The Workstation Backup Agent?? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Where Can I Find The Workstation Backup Agent?? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Can anyone tell me where I can find the workstation backup agent so that I can load a new client computer with the agent? Would this be on the server running BE???? Thanks!!!...

  1. Where Can I Find The Workstation Backup Agent??

    Can anyone tell me where I can find the workstation backup agent so that I
    can load a new client computer with the agent? Would this be on the server
    running BE????

    Thanks!!!

  2. Re: Where Can I Find The Workstation Backup Agent??

    Look around on the CD. All the workstation agents should be on there.

    Charles Villa

    Jason Alden wrote in message

    > Can anyone tell me where I can find the workstation backup agent so that I
    > can load a new client computer with the agent? Would this be on the

    server
    > running BE????
    >
    > Thanks!!!

+ Reply to Thread