Error Massages, who can help? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error Massages, who can help? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm using Backup Exec 8 vor NT with open files agent und Excange Agent on MS SBS 4.5. My drive is a HP Travan Colorade 14GB IDE. When I make a full Backup on my system drive, the programm stores ...

  1. Error Massages, who can help?

    I'm using Backup Exec 8 vor NT with open files agent und Excange Agent on MS
    SBS 4.5. My drive is a HP Travan Colorade 14GB IDE. When I make a full
    Backup on my system drive, the programm stores the exchange-server well.
    After that it makes a long pause and after 45 minutes the massage
    "Mindestruhezeit war für den physikalischen Datenträger nicht verfügbar/the
    minimum waiting Time for the physical Medium was not availibel";
    "Initialisierung fehlgeschlagen: "C:" / initialisation faild "C:" "

    After that the drive starts storing.
    After finnishing i get the Massage "Auftragsabschluß : Fehlgeschlagen/
    endstate faild"

    Was this Backup sucessfull and can I make desaster Recovery with that?

    Thanks Mike

  2. Re: Error Massages, who can help?

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/194940.htm

    (I think that "minimum waiting time" would be the same as
    "minimum quiet time")

    Michael Straub wrote:

    > I'm using Backup Exec 8 vor NT with open files agent und Excange Agent on MS
    > SBS 4.5. My drive is a HP Travan Colorade 14GB IDE. When I make a full
    > Backup on my system drive, the programm stores the exchange-server well.
    > After that it makes a long pause and after 45 minutes the massage
    > "Mindestruhezeit war für den physikalischen Datenträger nicht verfügbar/the
    > minimum waiting Time for the physical Medium was not availibel";
    > "Initialisierung fehlgeschlagen: "C:" / initialisation faild "C:" "
    >
    > After that the drive starts storing.
    > After finnishing i get the Massage "Auftragsabschluß : Fehlgeschlagen/
    > endstate faild"
    >
    > Was this Backup sucessfull and can I make desaster Recovery with that?
    >
    > Thanks Mike

+ Reply to Thread