sony tsl-9000 dds3 compatibility - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on sony tsl-9000 dds3 compatibility - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know where to find out if veritas 8.5 works with the tsl-9000 DDS3 drive under win2k Ed...

  1. sony tsl-9000 dds3 compatibility

    Does anyone know where to find out if veritas 8.5 works with the tsl-9000
    DDS3 drive under win2k

    Ed

  2. Re: sony tsl-9000 dds3 compatibility

    How about the V8.x Device Support List at
    http://support.veritas.com/dsl/lists...prod1_NT8x.htm
    (URL may be wrapped)

    x wrote:

    > Does anyone know where to find out if veritas 8.5 works with the tsl-9000
    > DDS3 drive under win2k
    >
    > Ed

  3. Re: sony tsl-9000 dds3 compatibility

    Ken Thanks for the quick reply. I have not been able to find corroboration
    from either Sony or Microsoft that the hardware will work in the w2k os. I
    guess it's safe to assume the seller of the backup softwae would tell me he
    truth even if the other parties don't have it togeather to report it on
    their sites. Of course i could have just not found it. What do you think

    Ed

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > How about the V8.x Device Support List at

    http://support.veritas.com/dsl/lists...dia_all_prod1_
    NT8x.htm
    > (URL may be wrapped)
    >
    > x wrote:
    > >
    > > Does anyone know where to find out if veritas 8.5 works with the

    tsl-9000
    > > DDS3 drive under win2k
    > >
    > > Ed

  4. Re: sony tsl-9000 dds3 compatibility

    Well a little surfing at the sony site lead me to
    http://sony.storagesupport.com/autol...l_s9000dwn.htm
    which presents a W2K driver along with a firmware update and other
    things

    x wrote:

    > Ken Thanks for the quick reply. I have not been able to find corroboration
    > from either Sony or Microsoft that the hardware will work in the w2k os. I
    > guess it's safe to assume the seller of the backup softwae would tell me he
    > truth even if the other parties don't have it togeather to report it on
    > their sites. Of course i could have just not found it. What do you think
    >
    > Ed
    >
    > "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > > How about the V8.x Device Support List at
    > >

    > http://support.veritas.com/dsl/lists...dia_all_prod1_
    > NT8x.htm
    > > (URL may be wrapped)
    > >
    > > x wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Does anyone know where to find out if veritas 8.5 works with the

    > tsl-9000
    > > > DDS3 drive under win2k
    > > >
    > > > Ed

+ Reply to Thread