Scenario: 3 Win2K AS
I have successfully installed BENT8.5 and i have successfully installed the
Remote Agent and the OFO on one of the two servers but when i try to install
the remote agent and the OFO on the third server, it keeps telling me that
the user name and/or password is incorrect and to try again!. The user
name/password is an DOMAIN ADMIN account that i used successfully on the
previous server. All 3 machines are within the same domain. its only this
one box thats giving me trouble! i have created a local user with the same
name and access hoping it would solve it but to no avail. HELP!!

--
Leonardo Juarbe