Prices at the Veritas store: wow! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Prices at the Veritas store: wow! - Veritas Backup Exec ; I hope none of you are buying Veritas products from Veritas themselves. ;-) Places like outpost.com have these products for hundreds of dollars cheaper....

  1. Prices at the Veritas store: wow!

    I hope none of you are buying Veritas products from Veritas themselves. ;-)
    Places like outpost.com have these products for hundreds of dollars cheaper.

  2. Re: Prices at the Veritas store: wow!

    This is "normal". They really want us to buy from the resellers (and the
    resellers get really unhappy when the vendor undercuts them).
    Universally, this is the way pricing goes. Check Microsoft.com - same
    thing.

    "Tom" wrote in message news:3a2c4bff$1@hronntp01....

    > I hope none of you are buying Veritas products from Veritas themselves.

    ;-)
    > Places like outpost.com have these products for hundreds of dollars

    cheaper.

+ Reply to Thread