exchange store not responding back up ser aborted - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on exchange store not responding back up ser aborted - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi could somebody please advise me on why the IS and DS wont back up fails with error the exchange store service is not responding back up set aborted but it lets me back up the mailboxes and everthing on ...

  1. exchange store not responding back up ser aborted

    Hi could somebody please advise me on why
    the IS and DS wont back up fails with error
    the exchange store service is not responding back up set aborted
    but it lets me back up the mailboxes and everthing on this server, thanks
    for the help.

  2. Re: exchange store not responding back up ser aborted

    Ken Putnam wrote:
    >Version and build of BENT?
    >Are Exchange and BENT on the same machine?
    >
    >rob wrote:
    >
    >> Hi could somebody please advise me on why
    >> the IS and DS wont back up fails with error
    >> the exchange store service is not responding back up set aborted
    >> but it lets me back up the mailboxes and everthing on this server, thanks
    >> for the help.

    exchange 5.5 sp3 on seperate server
    bent/2000 version 8.5 rev 3571 thank you

  3. Re: exchange store not responding back up ser aborted

    rob wrote:

    > Hi could somebody please advise me on why
    > the IS and DS wont back up fails with error
    > the exchange store service is not responding back up set aborted
    > but it lets me back up the mailboxes and everthing on this server, thanks
    > for the help.

  4. Re: exchange store not responding back up ser aborted

    Is the Exchange Admin on the BENT server also at SP3?
    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/bewnt/191027.htm

    rob wrote:

    > Ken Putnam wrote:
    > >Version and build of BENT?
    > >Are Exchange and BENT on the same machine?
    > >
    > >rob wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hi could somebody please advise me on why
    > >> the IS and DS wont back up fails with error
    > >> the exchange store service is not responding back up set aborted
    > >> but it lets me back up the mailboxes and everthing on this server, thanks
    > >> for the help.

    > exchange 5.5 sp3 on seperate server
    > bent/2000 version 8.5 rev 3571 thank you

+ Reply to Thread