I can't backup my servers - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on I can't backup my servers - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I have BE V.8.0 install in my network. Everything looks ok. No errors, but I can't backup my servers, just the workstations. On the list my servers coming unshadow. I mean not available to make the backup. Any idea ...

  1. I can't backup my servers

    Hi, I have BE V.8.0 install in my network. Everything looks ok. No errors,
    but I can't backup my servers, just the workstations.
    On the list my servers coming unshadow. I mean not available to make the
    backup.

    Any idea about it?

    Thanks,

    Pedro

  2. Re: I can't backup my servers

    For V8 you must purchase and install a copy of the NTAgent for each remote
    ServerOS machine that you want to backup.

    pedro wrote:

    > Hi, I have BE V.8.0 install in my network. Everything looks ok. No errors,
    > but I can't backup my servers, just the workstations.
    > On the list my servers coming unshadow. I mean not available to make the
    > backup.
    >
    > Any idea about it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Pedro