Is there a 30 day trial of exchange 2000 agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Is there a 30 day trial of exchange 2000 agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; Just wondering if anyone has a 30 day trial Exchange 2000 agent serial number for BackupExec 8.5 (or where I should go on the Veritas website to obtain one) ? Thanks John Lilley...

  1. Is there a 30 day trial of exchange 2000 agent

    Just wondering if anyone has a 30 day trial Exchange 2000 agent serial
    number for BackupExec 8.5 (or where I should go on the Veritas website to
    obtain one) ?
    Thanks

    John Lilley

  2. Re: Is there a 30 day trial of exchange 2000 agent

    You might try posting this to the E-Mail support page at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/emai...BEWNT&crumb=on

    (URL may be wrapped)

    John Lilley wrote:

    > Just wondering if anyone has a 30 day trial Exchange 2000 agent serial
    > number for BackupExec 8.5 (or where I should go on the Veritas website to
    > obtain one) ?
    > Thanks
    >
    > John Lilley

+ Reply to Thread