Here is my problem . . . I need to move my catalogs off of my backup
server. I would like to move them to another server, but I have heard that
you cannot do this. Is this true even if you map a drive to the other
server?

My next question. Is there a way to match the catalogs to the tapes, either
manually or a utility? We believe that we have catalogs for non-existing
tapes and would like to delete them if possible, but we do not know which
ones to delete. (I have approx 1 gig since upgrading in december to 7.3.

Thanks in advance,

Nancy