unable to backup individual mailboxes - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on unable to backup individual mailboxes - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello after I updated BackupExce 7.2 to V7.3 I am not able to select Mailboxes. I created a Mailbox named Administrator which has the BackupExec-Serviceaccount as "Primary NT-Account". Though I can not select the mailboxes. If I check the checkbox ...

  1. unable to backup individual mailboxes

    Hello

    after I updated BackupExce 7.2 to V7.3 I am not able to select Mailboxes.
    I created a Mailbox named Administrator which has the BackupExec-Serviceaccount
    as "Primary NT-Account". Though I can not select the mailboxes.

    If I check the checkbox "Microsoft-Exchange Mailboxes" I will be asked to
    enter the name of the Mailbox which belongs to the BackupExec Serviceaccount
    to connect to the \\mailserver\microsoft exchange mailboxes.

    On the level "organisation" and "site" I also added the BacupExec Serviceaccount
    as administrator.

    What can I do else?

    Thanks for help
    Gert Felber

    Can you help mee

    The Backup Serviceaccount has Administrator-Rights in

  2. Re: unable to backup individual mailboxes

    When you created the Exchange Profile, were you logged on as the BENT
    Service Account? if so no need to note the name of the proile, and
    enter that when prompted for the mailbox name.

    For step by step instructions, open the On-Line Help, find "mailbox",
    Display
    "Creating a Mailbox for the BackupExec Service Account"

    Gert Felber wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > after I updated BackupExce 7.2 to V7.3 I am not able to select Mailboxes.
    > I created a Mailbox named Administrator which has the BackupExec-Serviceaccount
    > as "Primary NT-Account". Though I can not select the mailboxes.
    >
    > If I check the checkbox "Microsoft-Exchange Mailboxes" I will be asked to
    > enter the name of the Mailbox which belongs to the BackupExec Serviceaccount
    > to connect to the \\mailserver\microsoft exchange mailboxes.
    >
    > On the level "organisation" and "site" I also added the BacupExec Serviceaccount
    > as administrator.
    >
    > What can I do else?
    >
    > Thanks for help
    > Gert Felber
    >
    > Can you help mee
    >
    > The Backup Serviceaccount has Administrator-Rights in

+ Reply to Thread