filename is a corrupt file. OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented anymore. OFO: Error during backup. Set has been aborted. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on filename is a corrupt file. OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented anymore. OFO: Error during backup. Set has been aborted. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Since installing V8.0 Build 3315 we are having the above problem. The registry key has been set to skip on corrupt files. We are also experiencing problems with 'Drive not responding. Backup set aborted. Any suggestions?...

  1. filename is a corrupt file. OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented anymore. OFO: Error during backup. Set has been aborted.

    Since installing V8.0 Build 3315 we are having the above problem. The registry
    key has been set to skip on corrupt files. We are also experiencing problems
    with 'Drive not responding. Backup set aborted. Any suggestions?

  2. Re: filename is a corrupt file. OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented anymore. OFO: Error during backup. Set has been aborted.

    Did anybody find out how to fix this?? I'm having the same problem
    and I'm using BackupExec version 8.5 rev. 3572. I just installed the
    OFO option and I have been having this error message since the
    beginning. The initial size is 300MB and the max size is 1000MB.
    I have enough space on my hard drive...Any ideas?? I really need
    to get this fixed.

    Thanks,
    Anick

+ Reply to Thread