I am using the Lotus Notes agent with Backup Exec 8 on NT4. I have used TOOLS-OFO
WIZARD to configure the static file size for the open file backups.
This file started with a size of 50mb but after a few days an error message
was listed in the log file saying 'static file has grown to maximum size
and cannot be incremented anymore'. Using the OFO wizard I changed the size
to 200mb and backups were ok for a while. I then changed the file size to
500mb and now it is set to 700mb for backups to work.
Any advice as to why I keep needing to change this file size would be very
much appreciated. If this carries on much longer I'll run out of disk space.
Thanks