I recently ran into a virus issue which forced me to install a attachment
blocking virus protection on our exchange server. The default settings included
attachments of .doc, .xls, and a few other important docs. Unfortunately,
it failed to quarentine them, just deleted outright.

There is still quite a bit of information in our Public folder (ie. contact
info, cad drawings, and messages)which I still need to keep. Is there a
way to restore only what is missing from the public folders and not overwrite
everything.

Thanks,

Joel Burton
burton@deacon.com