OFO errors in BENT 8.0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO errors in BENT 8.0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Anyone know how to resolve "OFO: Warning: Job submitted with 'Use Open File Option if available' enabled; however, these components were not installed on target machine." I installed all my licenses, including ofo, accel agent, and ms exchange. Any ideas?...

  1. OFO errors in BENT 8.0

    Anyone know how to resolve
    "OFO: Warning: Job submitted with 'Use Open File Option if available' enabled;
    however, these components were not installed on target machine."
    I installed all my licenses, including ofo, accel agent, and ms exchange.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: OFO errors in BENT 8.0

    Did you actually install the OFO on the Target sevrer by running setup and
    choosing to install Options?

    "Amasa Howard" wrote in message

    > Anyone know how to resolve
    > "OFO: Warning: Job submitted with 'Use Open File Option if available'

    enabled;
    > however, these components were not installed on target machine."
    > I installed all my licenses, including ofo, accel agent, and ms exchange.
    >
    > Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread