Mammoth 2 drives - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Mammoth 2 drives - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there a Veritas driver that will enhance the performance of a Mommoth 2 tape drive over a network? I seem to be getting a much larger than expected difference in performance locally as opposed to remotely....

  1. Mammoth 2 drives

    Is there a Veritas driver that will enhance the performance of a Mommoth 2
    tape drive over a network? I seem to be getting a much larger than expected
    difference in performance locally as opposed to remotely.

  2. Re: Mammoth 2 drives

    What kind of network?
    10 - 100Mb
    Hubs - Switches
    Autonegotiate or hard set Nic/Switch ports
    What kind of throughput?

    Jon wrote:

    > Is there a Veritas driver that will enhance the performance of a Mommoth 2
    > tape drive over a network? I seem to be getting a much larger than expected
    > difference in performance locally as opposed to remotely.

+ Reply to Thread