Media sets not showing up are available.. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Media sets not showing up are available.. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, I have a problem with my media sets. When I go to the media tab, I can see there are several media sets I have created. However, when I am defining a backup job, most of the media sets ...

  1. Media sets not showing up are available..

    Hello, I have a problem with my media sets. When I go to the media tab, I
    can see there are several media sets I have created. However, when I am defining
    a backup job, most of the media sets simply are not there for me to choose
    from.

    Does anyone know what the problem might be?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Media sets not showing up are available..

    Might be a corrupt PVL.MDB.

    What version and Build of BENT?

    J santos wrote:

    > Hello, I have a problem with my media sets. When I go to the media tab, I
    > can see there are several media sets I have created. However, when I am defining
    > a backup job, most of the media sets simply are not there for me to choose
    > from.
    >
    > Does anyone know what the problem might be?
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread