Encryption - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Encryption - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know if BE 8.5 (Advanced Edition for NT/2000) will encrypt backups on tape? I suspect it doesn't but need to find out for sure. Thanks, Andrew...

  1. Encryption

    Does anyone know if BE 8.5 (Advanced Edition for NT/2000) will encrypt backups
    on tape? I suspect it doesn't but need to find out for sure.
    Thanks,
    Andrew

  2. Re: Encryption

    probably need to post this to the E-Mail support page at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/emai...BEWNT&crumb=on

    (URL may be wrapped)

    Andrew Frisbie wrote:

    > Does anyone know if BE 8.5 (Advanced Edition for NT/2000) will encrypt backups
    > on tape? I suspect it doesn't but need to find out for sure.
    > Thanks,
    > Andrew

+ Reply to Thread