Unix Agent for BE 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unix Agent for BE 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec ; PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEBODY! I have BE running on my nt server. i need to be able to backup files from a SCO Unix server. I don't know how to install the agent because the supplied instructions aren't very useful, ...

  1. Unix Agent for BE 7.3

    PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEBODY!
    I have BE running on my nt server. i need to be able to backup files from
    a SCO Unix server. I don't know how to install the agent because the supplied
    instructions aren't very useful, to be polite.
    I have to do this urgently as we have a new company system about to go 'live'
    which runs off the Unix server.
    Can somebody please provide some guidance ASAP.

    Cheers!

  2. Re: Unix Agent for BE 7.3

    Open the Online Help,
    search for "UNIX"
    display "Installing the Unix Agent from the Server"

    Adam Norman wrote:

    > PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEBODY!
    > I have BE running on my nt server. i need to be able to backup files from
    > a SCO Unix server. I don't know how to install the agent because the supplied
    > instructions aren't very useful, to be polite.
    > I have to do this urgently as we have a new company system about to go 'live'
    > which runs off the Unix server.
    > Can somebody please provide some guidance ASAP.
    >
    > Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread