How do I manage backups from my desktop? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How do I manage backups from my desktop? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I want to manage the backups from my desktop.. how do I do this??...

  1. How do I manage backups from my desktop?

    I want to manage the backups from my desktop.. how do I do this??

  2. Re: How do I manage backups from my desktop?

    Load Remote Administrator on our desktop. Just like being at the
    console of a BENT server.

    james wrote:

    > I want to manage the backups from my desktop.. how do I do this??

  3. Re: How do I manage backups from my desktop?

    We found this wasn't great, so we use PCAnywhere to achieve this.
    Any remote software should be alright
    Ken Putnam wrote:
    >Load Remote Administrator on our desktop. Just like being at the
    >console of a BENT server.
    >
    >james wrote:
    >>
    >> I want to manage the backups from my desktop.. how do I do this??

  4. Re: How do I manage backups from my desktop?

    McAfee Remote Desktop is another idea that accomplishes the same thing as
    Charlie said.

    "Charlie" wrote in message

    > We found this wasn't great, so we use PCAnywhere to achieve this.
    > Any remote software should be alright
    > Ken Putnam wrote:
    > >Load Remote Administrator on our desktop. Just like being at the
    > >console of a BENT server.
    > >
    > >james wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I want to manage the backups from my desktop.. how do I do this??

+ Reply to Thread