Restoring files from tape in BENT 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restoring files from tape in BENT 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I have a HP Surestore 718 autoloader and I use Windows NT Server 4.0 (sp6) with BENT 7.3. How do I restore files from an archive tape that isn't in the restore catalog?...

  1. Restoring files from tape in BENT 7.3

    Hi,

    I have a HP Surestore 718 autoloader and I use Windows NT Server 4.0 (sp6)
    with BENT 7.3. How do I restore files from an archive tape that isn't in
    the restore catalog?

  2. Re: Restoring files from tape in BENT 7.3

    insert the tape
    inventory
    catalog
    select restores from the new catalog

    David Dunleavy wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a HP Surestore 718 autoloader and I use Windows NT Server 4.0 (sp6)
    > with BENT 7.3. How do I restore files from an archive tape that isn't in
    > the restore catalog?

  3. Re: Restoring files from tape in BENT 7.3

    Thanks Ken,

    Dave.

    Ken Putnam wrote:
    >insert the tape
    >inventory
    >catalog
    >select restores from the new catalog
    >
    >David Dunleavy wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have a HP Surestore 718 autoloader and I use Windows NT Server 4.0 (sp6)
    >> with BENT 7.3. How do I restore files from an archive tape that isn't

    in
    >> the restore catalog?

+ Reply to Thread