Bex 7.3 asks me to remove tape - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Bex 7.3 asks me to remove tape - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have 7.3 on all my servers. When i eject the tapes via the admintool all servers, of course, ejects their tapes. Except one of them who stops and asks me to remove the tape. I wont go further and ...

  1. Bex 7.3 asks me to remove tape

    I have 7.3 on all my servers. When i eject the tapes via the admintool all
    servers, of course, ejects their tapes. Except one of them who stops and
    asks me to remove the tape. I wont go further and it wont run the next job
    until ive klicked OK. I wont ask if i push the hardware button. How can i
    solve this ?
    I just want it to ejct the tape without confirmation.

  2. Re: Bex 7.3 asks me to remove tape

    IF you feel comfortable with registry hacks, see TechNote ID: 192055 at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/bewnt/192055.htm

    Rolf Karneman wrote:

    > I have 7.3 on all my servers. When i eject the tapes via the admintool all
    > servers, of course, ejects their tapes. Except one of them who stops and
    > asks me to remove the tape. I wont go further and it wont run the next job
    > until ive klicked OK. I wont ask if i push the hardware button. How can i
    > solve this ?
    > I just want it to ejct the tape without confirmation.

+ Reply to Thread