I have some trouble with backing up my Information Store. I'm using Backup
Exec v. 7.0 Build 719. It starts to take backup of IS but around 6% it stops
and eventually it returns drive not responding. What can be the cause of
this. I have run isinteg to fix the DB but it doesn't help much. Where does
the trouble lay when it starts to take backup but stop in the middle of IS?
I have also checked that the file edbbcli.dll is the right one on both my
servers - I have one backup-server and another server that is running Exchange.