Novell Client 32 and BE 8.0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Novell Client 32 and BE 8.0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I installed the Netware Accelerator Agent on my 4.11 server, but I cannot get BE to see the agent. I have done this before without problem, the only difference this time is that I am using the Netware Client on ...

  1. Novell Client 32 and BE 8.0

    I installed the Netware Accelerator Agent on my 4.11 server, but I cannot
    get BE to see the agent. I have done this before without problem, the only
    difference this time is that I am using the Netware Client on my Windows
    2000 Server.

    Any thoughts, clues or questions?

  2. Re: Novell Client 32 and BE 8.0

    Have you seen the following technote?

    While attempting to install NetWare Agent with Novell Client 32 for NT
    or IntraNetWare Client for NT, the installation fails.
    TechNote ID: 190528

    Accessible at:

    http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm

    --Marsh

    "Ed" wrote in message news:39b5b077$1@hronntp01....

    > I installed the Netware Accelerator Agent on my 4.11 server, but I cannot
    > get BE to see the agent. I have done this before without problem, the

    only
    > difference this time is that I am using the Netware Client on my Windows
    > 2000 Server.
    >
    > Any thoughts, clues or questions?

+ Reply to Thread