client initiated backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on client initiated backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there a way to allow a client to initiate a backup of their workstation remotely? That is, I don't want them messing with the backup server but I would like to allow laptop users to do a backup of ...

  1. client initiated backup

    Is there a way to allow a client to initiate a backup of their workstation
    remotely? That is, I don't want them messing with the backup server but I
    would like to allow laptop users to do a backup of their systems when they
    come in to the office. Thanks.

  2. Re: client initiated backup

    i think the Telebackup product will do what you want automatically.

    "Cole Younger" wrote in message

    > Is there a way to allow a client to initiate a backup of their workstation
    > remotely? That is, I don't want them messing with the backup server but I
    > would like to allow laptop users to do a backup of their systems when they
    > come in to the office. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread