Configuration of Backupexec - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Configuration of Backupexec - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am running BE 7.3 for NT. Can BE delete or purge files from selected folders before the actual backup runs, if so how can I set this up....

  1. Configuration of Backupexec

    I am running BE 7.3 for NT. Can BE delete or purge files from selected folders
    before the actual backup runs, if so how can I set this up.

  2. Re: Configuration of Backupexec

    Won't do it before, but will do a grooming job that will backup and then
    delete.

    You could script the folders/files you want deleted and then call this
    from the Execute Before box on the job description.

    Evan Kendrick wrote:

    > I am running BE 7.3 for NT. Can BE delete or purge files from selected folders
    > before the actual backup runs, if so how can I set this up.

+ Reply to Thread