Sanning Multi-Tapes - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Sanning Multi-Tapes - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a Dell T-120 tapes drive and my daily backup now exceeds one tape. How do I configure the software to auto-load a second tape and without given me an error....

  1. Sanning Multi-Tapes

    I have a Dell T-120 tapes drive and my daily backup now exceeds one tape.
    How do I configure the software to auto-load a second tape and without given
    me an error.

  2. Re: Sanning Multi-Tapes

    Single drive or loader?

    Jerry Sparks wrote:

    > I have a Dell T-120 tapes drive and my daily backup now exceeds one tape.
    > How do I configure the software to auto-load a second tape and without given
    > me an error.

+ Reply to Thread