Perhaps someone here can help me....

I've had version 8 running now for some time, and it seemed to be backing
everything up properly (odd tiny errors now and then, but insignificant)
but when i went to go and do a restore of my exchange data, the system wouldn't
even allow me to select the exchange data to be restored. i then tried to
install the backup software on another computer and when i went to install
the licenses, it seemed to be ok until i went to try and select the exchange
server, which didn't show any IS, DS... just the mailboxes, which i could
select, but it wouldn't back them up.

does anyone have any suggestions?