OFO backup error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO backup error - Veritas Backup Exec ; The error reports that less than 30mb is present on a drive but have checked every drive that is backed up and none are less than a gig, if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful Mick....

  1. OFO backup error

    The error reports that less than 30mb is present on a drive but have checked
    every drive that is backed up and none are less than a gig, if anyone has
    any ideas I'd be grateful

    Mick.

  2. Re: OFO backup error

    do you mean to say that the error is something like:

    ofo error: could not create/increment static volume. 30mb of free space is
    required blah blah blah blah?

    if so did it back up any data before it died?

    "Mick Duffin" wrote in message

    > The error reports that less than 30mb is present on a drive but have

    checked
    > every drive that is backed up and none are less than a gig, if anyone has
    > any ideas I'd be grateful
    >
    > Mick.

+ Reply to Thread