Here is our situation, we have a Netware 4.11 server, and NT server, and a
new Netware 5.1 server that has nothing on it because we can't migrate it
because we can't get hte 4.11 backed up. We bought Backup Exec for NT
server along with it's accelerator as well as the accelerator for Netware.
I installed everything on the NT server fine and when I started loading the
Netware accelerator, it said that the server I was attempting to load the
accelerator on was already a backup server. I think we didn't get the old
backupexec software from it removed. Is this why I can't see the 4.11
server. If I have a server with no backup software on it and I install the
Netware Accelerator on it, does it also install the agent? Also, I can't
get GATEWAY SERVICES FOR NETWARE SERVERS installed on the NT server. Every
time I try, it tells me to remove any existing Gaateway services for netware
first, then reboot and try again. To my knowledge, we don't have any
installed although we may but no that I can tell. Does anyone know which
service that is. I don't have the list in front of me of all the services.
Please help, we need a backup!
Steve