Scheduling / Exception Dates - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Scheduling / Exception Dates - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I'd like to put some 'exception dates' into a schedule. Is there any way to tell BE 7.3 (latest patches) to do a backup job, say, every day, with the exception of August 1st? Thank you, kaedinger...

  1. Scheduling / Exception Dates

    Hi,

    I'd like to put some 'exception dates' into a schedule. Is there
    any way to tell BE 7.3 (latest patches) to do a backup job, say,
    every day, with the exception of August 1st?

    Thank you,
    kaedinger

  2. Re: Scheduling / Exception Dates

    Nope. V8 has a much more robust scheduler

    Kaedinger wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like to put some 'exception dates' into a schedule. Is there
    > any way to tell BE 7.3 (latest patches) to do a backup job, say,
    > every day, with the exception of August 1st?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > kaedinger

+ Reply to Thread