Unable to open an Internet FTP connection error. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unable to open an Internet FTP connection error. - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are running BackupExec for Windows NT version 7.3, build 2371. We had been running successfully until last week when we started getting the error "Unable to open an Internet FTP connection". Nothing on our server has changed and there ...

  1. Unable to open an Internet FTP connection error.

    We are running BackupExec for Windows NT version 7.3, build 2371. We had
    been running successfully until last week when we started getting the error
    "Unable to open an Internet FTP connection". Nothing on our server has changed
    and there have been no other problems with Internet connections. Does anyone
    know of any problems with the FTP site at Veritas or have any ideas on what
    is causing this problem?

  2. Re: Unable to open an Internet FTP connection error.

    Might not help, but check out TechNote ID: 190597 at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/bewnt/190597.htm
    (URL may be wrapped)

    Roy Studinski wrote:

    > We are running BackupExec for Windows NT version 7.3, build 2371. We had
    > been running successfully until last week when we started getting the error
    > "Unable to open an Internet FTP connection". Nothing on our server has changed
    > and there have been no other problems with Internet connections. Does anyone
    > know of any problems with the FTP site at Veritas or have any ideas on what
    > is causing this problem?

  3. Re: Unable to open an Internet FTP connection error.

    I have the same problem !
    Is there someone that have a solution???
    Thanks
    Enrico

    "Roy Studinski" wrote:

    >We are running BackupExec for Windows NT version 7.3, build 2371. We had
    >been running successfully until last week when we started getting the error
    >"Unable to open an Internet FTP connection". Nothing on our server has

    changed
    >and there have been no other problems with Internet connections. Does anyone
    >know of any problems with the FTP site at Veritas or have any ideas on what
    >is causing this problem?

+ Reply to Thread