Restore single Mailboxes failed (BE NT 8.0) - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore single Mailboxes failed (BE NT 8.0) - Veritas Backup Exec ; The Restore of a single mailbox doesn't work - although the job was 100% successful. There are just empty folders "restored". (with version 7.3 it works!) any ideas?...

  1. Restore single Mailboxes failed (BE NT 8.0)

    The Restore of a single mailbox doesn't work - although the job was 100% successful.
    There are just empty folders "restored". (with version 7.3 it works!)
    any ideas?

  2. Re: Restore single Mailboxes failed (BE NT 8.0)

    be sure that the mailbox has been created, and that it has been initialized
    by a client. I know it sounds basic, but give that a check.

    "schade" wrote in message news:3961f86d$1@hronntp01....

    > The Restore of a single mailbox doesn't work - although the job was 100%

    successful.
    > There are just empty folders "restored". (with version 7.3 it works!)
    > any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread