Hallo ....

WinNT 4.0 Srv Sp6a, BE 8.0, HP35470A

When I start manually a Backupjob or it starts a scheduled Backupjob the
Taskmanager shows for bengine.exe 99%. But only when the Programm starts
the Backup, during the Virusscan the Server works correctly. I installed
the SP6a after installing BE, but the Problem is the same. I had start a
Backupjob without Compression, Virusscan, Verify after Backup and without
save open files. The Problem is the same. I can't finish the Job with BE,
Execview. I can't finish the task bengine.exe with taskmanaegr or the service
BE Job Engine with controlpanel. Only i can kill the task with kill.exe from
Resource Kit.

--
Rainer-Krause@gmx.net